1. Sleep in your clothes. You’ve probably heard about laying your clothes out the night before to save time the next morning. But I say heck – why not cut the time out altogether? Go to bed dressed for tomorrow. That way you don’t have to dress when you get up in the morning, thereby saving you even more time. Note: T-shirts, jeans and knit items work the best.
2. Eat breakfast in the shower. How long do you take to eat breakfast in the morning? I’m guessing you probably scarf something down in 5-10 minutes tops, don’t ya? Well that’s still 5-10 wasted minutes you could be crocheting instead! Multi-task by eating in the shower. I know, brilliant right? Hello smoothie! Instant Breakfast shake! Just pop it in a spill proof container and voilà, suck that puppy down while you rinse and you won’t even taste the suds.
3. “Services will be down for scheduled maintenance.” No seriously! Send this notice to your boss, put it on your website, place a sign on your desk and then get to your scheduled crochet maintenance! Trust me, the world will be amazed at how much better everything seems to work!
4. Skip the makeup. After all which is worth more – Maybeline or Malibrigo. Obviously, when your priorities are straight, there’s no contest. Use that time to pretty your crochet instead.
5. Have a Cro-Go Bag. Seriously, I don’t just mean your emergency go bag essentials that you should always have tucked away in the trunk. I mean get in the habit of keeping a crochet bag packed and ready to go – to take in your car. *Crochet in the drive-through, crochet in the pick-up line at school, crochet at the red lights. Crochet in the waiting room at the county tag office. You never know where you might be delayed and there are moments to be caught anywhere. Especially if you’re a Mom Taxi. And if you suddenly find yourself having to wait on someone – no worries, you can be productive.
6. Crochet on the phone. Blue tooth and speaker phone were made for crochet, unless you need to count.
7. Let Amazon deliver. Seriously. More and more you can find anything on Amazon. Even Malibrigo. Save your gas, let them deliver goods to your door and use that time to crochet!
8. Skip lunch. Well, is your crochet important to you or not?
9. Cover your end tables with crochet projects and WIPs, thereby eliminating the need to dust. Ergo, more crochet time.
10. Store your clothes in the dryer. Seriously, why fold and put them away? You’re just going to put them on again before you go to bed. So leave them in the dryer, toss them if they get cold and save that folding time for crochet!
11. Better yet, barter for laundry service. You wash and fold my clothes for me, I’ll totally crochet for you. Oh here, this one has a wine stain.
12. Barter for meals. You want more time to crochet anyway, right? Well cooking eats a lot of time! Covert that time instead into crochet time. Find the best foodie cook you know and offer to trade them your time, hour for hour, in crochet. Make sure they have lots of pot holders.
And there you have it!
12 BRILLIANT ways to increase the #crochet quality of your life.
Do you have an idea to add? Share it in the comments below!
Got a friend in need who could use these tips?
Do them a favor and SHARE this post with them!
World peace will thank you later.